C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:34:00 +0800
Don't blame you, Mag, I try to avoid er's if I possibly can too.
Those hospital beds are soooooooo uncomfortable.  Also, hospital
doctors knowledge of CP and its interaction with injuries is often
limited.  When I was in regarding the `wry neck', the doc said
`usually we just send people home and it clears up on it's own.'  I
made it quite clear that wasn't an option in my case, it took him a
while to understand - idiot!! It is better to stick with your own doctor.
Hope you haven't done anything serious.

Rayna