C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:09:08 +0800
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 01:33:19AM -0500, Magenta Raine wrote:
    Rayna, ewww, poor dear!  Do take it easy, and if you haven't thought of it
    already, you may want to get a non skid rug, and a series of grab bars.  I
    have two in the tub, and one by the toilet, and am considering another one
    for near the sink.

Check!!  Rang up today about getting the towel rail replaced with a
proper grab bar - I already have one by the toilet and in the shower.
Also yes, something non slip for the floor is also on the list.
Someone from my local Home and Community Care org. is coming out
tomorrow.

    Falling is NOT allowed, didn't yo see the sign posted?  ;-">

Think I caught a glimpse of that sign on the way dooooown.... *grin*

    Anyway, as one of my baby-sitters used to say; Don't fall, but if you do,
    don't hurt yourself!  And I'll add to that -- if you do fall and hurt
    yourself, take care, and if you think you need to be seen by a doc, then go
    see one. Otherwise remember;
    rest, ice, warmth, and where applicable, elevation.

Done, and done, going to see my doc on Friday - every thing else is
fine but my neck is killing me.

Thanks Mag :-)

Rayna