C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:16:54 +0100
--- Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey Gordon,
> I'll mention the cleaning lady to Kyle, but I don't
think it will go over very well. He's already got one
for free....ME!<

haha!, <not laughing at you..>

> We are moving in about 3 weeks to an apartment, so
we can spend more time looking for a house. We were
already to stay here when a couple form Alaska signed
a contract to buy it Aug. 5th and want to close Aug.
31st -EEEKKK! I think it will be a nice change to take
care of a small place (and no mowing, weeding etc. for
Kyle for the 9 mos. we are there).<

Yep - Ive been away from home - bout 8-10 years, (cant
remember exactly), but ive never done 1 bit of
lawn-mowing - I hate gardens - always lived in 1-2
person flats

anyway - Apart from the "physical" moving parts of
shifting flats (multiple times), I found my own places
to live, and arranged everything/most things myself
(with some help from my mom) - eg - arranging power /
phones etc..

Taught me a lot about responsibility & actions I
take..
- Im not sure on your situation - But it is a good
accoplishment to achieve.

>> By the way, I wasn't married until my very late
thirties, so there is plenty of time, but I do
understand that desire for someone to be committed to.

It sounds like you will have no problem finding the
right woman.<<

I think youre right - When im on-line at nights, I
usually go on "chats", ICQ/MSN/YAhoo, I have several
regular people around the world, (none as yet in my
local area), that i chat to..

ive been told that im a real charmer (by the females I
talk to that is..)

- However, I hope to find someone local (soon), that
can look past my disabilities, & see what my on-line
friends see in me.

- as yet - Im not 'dating' or even going on any single
'dates' - Ive still got a long way to go.

Gordon.

=====
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
My ICQ number is :- 83440115 http://www.icq.com
gordonistewart_nz (at) hotmail (dot) com