C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:53:36 -0400
Kat,
    I met a guy like this when I was an under-graduate.  We only spent a
couple of hours together, but I remember him nearly 20 years later because
he managed to work the word crutches into every sentence he spoke! He even
asked if I took them to bed at night and did seem disappointed to hear that
they did come off. It took three weeks of slamming doors in his face and
turning my back every time he approached me  before he finally got the
message that "the girl who looks so cute on those crutches" didn't want to
date  him.
    Susan