C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mallory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:54:45 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/01 12:34:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I mean I am a teacher, and a pretty good one,
 if I do say so myself...but growing up, my own mother did everything to get
 me to change my mind about a career in education.   >>
Linda,
    I know you live in Lancaster County and I was wondering if you knew
anything about the Janus School in Mt Joy. It's for children with
neurological impairment, but at $22,000/year, I don't see how many could
afford it unless the school district was paying. When I talked to the school
director though, it sounded like a lot of parents were picking up the tab...
     Cindy, P.S. I live in York County