C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:06:10 -0500
Are you looking for a fight ? Seems to me we don't hesitate to put animals
out of their suffering - why are we less merciful to humans - if they so
request? Someone's fear of death maybe?  More patriarchical fundy
dictatorship s__t? LOL

        Fail to see the reason why people can't just acknowledge people feel
differently about stuff - and that there is no right or wrong - its entirely
dependant on the point from which you view things - so all things being
equal all views are valid. But if you  want to fight - knock yourselves out!

        Personally I believe in life with dignity, honor and mercy. And
Amber has instruction to put me to sleep and donate organs - rather than
prolong stuff and I hope by then I can request if it gets to that point. It
is not an easy  choice to make but I can't figure why on earth - if you
believe in heaven - you have a problem with death( looks like the Christians
should be dying to get in LOL) - and if God is truly running things that -
then death and abortions are planned by him - so we are messing with his
plan.
If I had to make the choice for Amber - I would thank the Light for having
Amber as long as I have and return her to The Light loving arms. I have been
there - I know there is nothing to fear and when its time its time and if
its not - you get sent back.

                                                Goddess Bless
                                                    Trisha