C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 10:25:26 -0400
You might want to keep drinking some of that tea, albeit without sugar or milk as that's where the calories are coming from.  Researchers have found that tea drinkers seem to have better dental health and recover from heart attacks more quickly.

I've found that lemon and a small amount low-calorie sweetener makes it delicious.  A sprig of mint is good, too.

Kat