C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:55:06 -0400
Of course, this comes from a most UNreliable source:  CNN.

However, if it's true, then Mr. Blair is beginning to sound less like a
Labour leader and more like a Maggie Thatcher clone (without the handbag):

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/09/03/blair.iraq/index.html

If Tony has, indeed, got the "skinny" on Sadaam, then maybe we should "Whack
Iraq"!  One wonders, though, if this "dossier" proves that Sadaam is out to
get us before we get him, why doesn't Mr. Blair release it now instead of
"within the next few weeks"?  Why would Tony tease us by saying he has
evidence that Sadaam is a git, then turn 'round and say, "there needs to be
some more work and some more checking done"?

Which begs the question:  Why have IM6, CIA & Mossad not already taken
Sadaam out?

-Kyle