C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristina Fallon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:56:10 EST
Yes, We have tried it all.  We take her regular and she is OK on the pottie.
She like to flush.  We have tried stickers, and stuff.  Now we are trying
monney .25  cents a pottie.  She likes Wal-mart and we tell her this will be
her money.  I know she can go.  While we were in Altanta trying condective ed
for a month she went almost 95% on the pottie while at the school.  She would
tell me she had to go but when we would leave the school and go home for the
night or to the store....she wouls not.
We take her and let her sit and sometimes she will go sometimes not.

I guess it is jus going to be a long road for as.  As for OT at school. She
gets OT but we have enough trouble getting them to change a diaper much less
take her to the pottie.  Here is SC services are bad.
I have a firend that her 13 year old had 2 verterbray (spelling is wrong) but
back disc cracked from her aid ploping her down on the pottie.  people her
seem to treat the kids badly.
Kristina