C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:48:21 EST
Okay, I just heard a very loud and close plane going by, and it totally
freaked me out.  Daggonit, I hate being affected by recent events like this.
This really torques me.

Does anyone else have stuff like this as a result of the events of September
11?  I'm just curious.  Deri and Lin, how about you?  We were under the same
roof; you experienced the same thing.

Maybe someone else has something like this that they need to talk about?

Goin' nutz,
Betty