C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:16:27 -0800
Hey Kyle,

>Vince, Vince, Vince!  Don't you get it?  Western society >does not
> > value people.  It values tangibles such as youth, beauty,
Yes I do get it, I understand it, and I've had it rip my heart out,and stomp
on it, laughing all the way.  Had I been in a more cynical mood, my last
post would have been very different. It's not just western society, it's
this whole 'Trailer trash of the universe' planet.

> > westerners (who comprise 5% of the globe) control the world's executive
> > ideologies, gimps like you and I will be persona non grata (a tacit
> > understanding, of course).  :>O

True.  Know this, the only way I'll go quietly is when my sexy body is ready
for BBQ'ing.  If Pol Pot returns on a planet wide scale to thin out the
populace, then I'll go out with the biggest bang I can make, and take as
many of the shallow, greedy types with me.

> > adapt', well, look at it this way:  A chair-bound quad is dependent on
>that
> > able-bodied carpenter to build his ramp.  Without that ramp, there is no
> > adaptation for our disabled friend.

You are right, Inclusion is at the whim of the TAB's.  However, if one day,
there were no disabled people of kind on this world.  Those that were left
would still depend on each other.  Who would make the Big Mac's?  If
society's more needy members must go, do we kill all the infants? They the
most needy of all.

> > Ah...post-modernism.  Ain't it great?  Wish our friend Logan (from
>Canada,
> > remember?) were still here.  "PM"...now THAT'S the opiate of the masses!

Yes, I remember Mr. Logan (we Canadians have to stick together).  Post
Modernism is another word for BS!

So, Kyle, is this cynical enough for you?

Peace my friend.

Vince