C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mckinlays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:09:49 +1200
Thanks to everyone who replied about my printing problem. We live in New Zealand and I was trying to print out a detailed map of our country.

The URL for the site I wanted to print is
www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/islands_oceans_poles/NewZealand.jpg

My husband finally put the image into our Adobe photo programme then printed it out on a single page. I still don't know how to print it out straight from the web site and get all views but the single page will work just fine.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions re other map sites.
I knew this list would have a wealth of information to draw on.

Thanks again
Elizabeth Mum to Sarah 6 with Athetoid CP and Rachel nearly 3 nda.