C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:05:01 -0800
Hi all,

Earlier today, I posted the add that I put in my local paper.

  Thanks to the sharp eye of someone here, (Sorry but I forget
who you are) I realized that I had put up a draft copy I had
written instead of the final product.  So below is the actual add
as it appeared in the paper with the references to sex taken out.

  Thank you for pointing out my error.  I hope you'll find this
revised version a much more accurate picture of who I am and what
I was trying to say.

Thanks again-Gary

Hi!

I'm 47 and looking for someone to spend time with and talk to.
Age &looks are not important.  I just want to be excepted for who
I am, and in return except you for who you are.

I like holding hands and cuddling allot.

In general, I like life!  Movies, music etc.

If this sounds like you, please Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 831-427-5565