C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:22:10 -0600
Deri,

I think it was Lao Tzu who said, "If we hope to vanquish our adversary,
we must first understand him (it)."  Sounds like you're well on your
way!  Wish the present administration understood that!

Kendall

I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.
-Arthur Hays Sulzberger