C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:50:28 -0500
I just turned on CNN a few minutes ago and than started reading my
e-mail.  I'm not very surprised at the happenings, because I was
expecting something like this would happen after the 9/11 anniversary.
Actually it came sooner than what I was thinking because we are still on
highton alert, and I was expecting something would happen after we lower
it.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net