C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:48:39 -0500
Yea, Ken, pick on me! Poor Kyle works for a living and is busy. Yeah I am a
short timer and have quite a bit planned(trip to see my brother in
Birmingham, some writing and ceratinly some regular excercise. Gotta lose 20
lbs to go with my son to DC in the Fall, I am so blessed to have a fine son
and daughter. Judy is driving down to Austin this Sunday to help my Mom move.

Bobby