C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:17:18 -0700
lmao! lol! i should talk! that's how my mind is at times; just repeating dumb stuff.   my head is screwed on backwards from managing my move to my first home! the things i need to juggle!  margarits tonight i think...

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag