C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:46:50 -0400
Just wanted everyone to know I've started working on the new web site Kyle,
Bobby, Ken and I have been talking about.  It's nowhere near finished yet but
I hope to be able to let folks have a sneak peek at it next week.

It's not for professionals but for folks like us who need or want more
information about aging with CP.  If you want to help, you can start by
participating in the survey Bobby is doing.

Kat