C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:43:41 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/02 11:31:29 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>When this one is gone, I'll not get another. The kids will probably be
>gone. I do not think I will get another pet to get attached to.

We said that about our last dog, but we went right out and got a wormy,
abused puppy. Cost me $250 to "rehabilitate" her. She a 100 lb lab-chow guard
dog. My daughter, Judy, has never accepted her because the last dog was "her"
dog, even though she didn't take him when she got married. Anyway, our
current dog is PTSD about certain things, but otherwise, is a good companion
and guard dog.

Bobby