C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Mauro - PeopleNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:57:24 -0500
                    Bob Mauro [log in to unmask]
    Check out The PeopleNet DisAbility DateNet Home Page at
                    http://idt.net/~mauro
            Read My Books On Sex, Love & DisAbility
          Find Them At: http://idt.net/~mauro/books.html
   If my mail bounces, resend to: [log in to unmask]