C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathan Mallard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 09:16:15 -0700
Hello Everyone,

We'll see if this gets through this time.  Last time I tried to post a thank-you and an introduction, it got bounced, or I did something that the list-server didn't like.

Anyway,  I'm 28.  I live in Richmond, VA.  I have a mild case of CP.  I don't know what the exact diagnosis is and frankly I don't care to spend any time to find out.  I work as a Structural Engineer.   That should be the infor requested for the mentoring match-up.

As for dating.  It sucks for everyone.  Just about everyone thinks I'm normal.  Of course I do too, which can cause its own little problems.   But it's also been my experience that if you ask enough people out than someone will go out with you.  Bottom line is this...  numbers, numbers, numbers.  IT's really a simple equation.  Dating is more of a volume exercise than anything else.  And I think that the parents and the more "able bodied" people would probably agree with that statement.

This is actually a short digresstion for me.

And I'm actually more of a lurker than anything else.  But I will respond to any queries.  Keep in mind that I subscribe to the digest.

Jonathan Mallard