C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:14:56 -0400
lol

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael H. Collis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Something strange:)

Do you think people are acting kinda strange lately.  I do, and this
recent commercial I saw proves it. I did a triple take and still could
not believe it... lol  For only $19.95 you cas shave two strokes off
your putting gasme, and relieve yourself st the same time, with this
amazing product, the "Potty Putter."  Just place the mat and cup in
front of the throne and putt-piutt away. before too long you'll be able
to stay up with the big boys.   Just think, no more boring reading.
Comes with sawed off putter, green mat, cup in mat, and two golf balls.