C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:15:12 -0400
Trisha,

Sorry it took me so long to respond.  I'm stressing out... Last weekend was
Yom Kippur, which meant I couldn't get any work done.  Then I had an exam on
Tuesday, another exam and a presentation due today, and a paper due
tomorrow.  One of my classes tomorrow got cancelled, though, which means I
have the whole day to write the paper... that makes things a bit better, I
can actually sleep tonight without feeling guilty.

College hints?  Hmmm... I wish I had some magic wisdom, but I don't.  The
best advice I can give is to go with your gut.  GW is the only place I
really wanted to go, and I'm glad I trusted myself instead of going with a
cheaper Maryland state school or Georgetown with a supposedly better
reputation.  I really love it here, as much as I complain.  I've never heard
of Longwood, so I can't comment on that.  Oh, and remember that life gets
exponentially better after high school. ; )

Amber or Alex can definitely email me ([log in to unmask]) if they have questions!

~Joy~