C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:28:09 -0000
On Monday 06 November 2000  1:35 am, you wrote:
> In a message dated 11/05/2000 4:46:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> > Accidentally drop toast and jam on him, then you've got to put it right.
> > ;-)
>
> You're the crafty one now, aren't you?  I might just do that.

The craft is finding elegant solutions. The problem is - your mate blows the
gaff accidentally and then all hell breaks loose. :-)

Cheers

Deri

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the
personal attention of the addressee(s) and is,
therefore, confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not copy or use it or disclose
its contents, but should contact the sender
immediately