C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:12:40 +0800
Oh Jenn,

I am so sorry about this, the universe just seems to keep pounding on
you, doesn't it?  I wish I could offer some practical
suggestions/help, but I can't.  Just wanted to say, as always (and I'm
sure this applies to most everyone on this list), that I'm
thinking of you and daily hoping things will get better SOON.  We are
always here to listen if nothing else.  Hang in there Jenn, and please
rest and be good to yourself.

With much love and hugs (and more than a few sympathetic tears)
Rayna