C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harleen Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2011 13:57:33 -0400
The cap was no problem really.  It's smoother than teeth, so I play with it
with my tongue (which probably makes me have funny faces).  But it feels
normal or no different.  And since it's over my broken tooth, that tooth
doesn't hurt anymore.  Even the root canal I had was just fine (it was the
anasthetic shot that hurt, but that's over in a minute).

I was tired after getting all that done (I had to go twice). With the root
canal they gave me painkillers, which I totally did not need since Advil or
any ibuprofen does the trick.  With the cap, I just had a pressure headache
because they have to push down kind of hard on your jaw and my head is
sensitive.  Once that was gone it's been dandy :)