C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:19:04 -0400
Or contact your nearest Elks lodge and see if they are making up care
packages for the troops.  They are looking for both of those kind of
sanitary needs for women.

Kyle, the reports are fascnitating.  I know in here in Florida, the few
local radio stations left are our life line after storms.  Except when they
run out of diesel to run their generators (almost happened to a Brevard co.
station)  The pix out of Galveston are stomach turning.  Oi!!

Beth t.