C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:27:47 EDT
Hi Susie-

I too am strugling with the note taker issue.  Fortunatly I am very good at
memorizing what the prof is saying as they are saying it.  I have had the
same problems as you with note takers. I've not yet figure out a way that is
great at overcoming this obstical.  Like you I do the best I can to keep up
writing notes.  I do a lot of short hand and abrevations.  I don't find
taping to be effective because of background noise and air circulation I
usualy can't here the prof on the tape.  Some of my professors have been
great at copying there note for me.  In other classes I just get by as best I
can when I don;t have a note taker.  I know this dosn't help any but it's
always good to know that there are people having the same problems as you.

Anee

In a message dated 8/9/2000 11:58:23 PM Central Daylight Time,