C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:28:02 EST
In a message dated 3/1/00 10:33:31 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< He spoiled me all right.  I had him wrapped around my little finger, but he
showed me everyday how a responsible adult should behave.  It was what I
constantly saw
that guided me, and still guides me.

 Betty

    Isn't this a basic job description of a dad and his daughter. It sure
applies to my relationsgip to my daughter. BTW, the story about your Pop was
wonderful. You should write them down and collect them and maybe even publish
them, "Lessons I Learned from My Pop" a real man doesn't mind doing laundry
for a friend.

Bobby(who learned a lot from R.L., his pop)