C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:59:27 -0400
i was having dinner with my future son-in-law and he started telling me
about something that happened to a neighbor of his. it appears that he had
bone spurs in his vertabrae just as i do. something heavy fell over and hit
him. he got knocked down by it. he got up and went in and cleaned up. the
next day he woke up unable to move. the bone spurs had been driven into the
nerve canal of the spine by the hit he took.

now, i have bone spurs in my neck, there are things everywhere that could
fall. just sort of scary.