C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Exceptional Mama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 06:44:08 EDT
Folks,

I've had some requests to re-post the URL for these articles because some
were having difficulty finding the site.

The first segment, which ran yesterday (5/21) was entitled "Ryan's Struggle"
and it can be found at:

http://www.dominionpost.com/archive/news/index.htm

The next 4 segments should be available via the same URL.  (I had been told
-- a LONG time ago -- that this would be a LifeStyles feature.  So, I was
pleasantly surprised to see it on the FRONT PAGE of yesterday's paper!
Hooray!  I hope the remaining 4 segments are as boldly displayed!)

BTW, the reporter's eMail address is [log in to unmask] ... she really worked
HARD on this feature ... and had quite a struggle to get published.  I'm sure
she would appreciate your positive feedback!

- <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Debi</A>, "Exceptional Mama" to Tucker
  <A HREF="http://www.TheHungerSite.com">The Hunger Site</A> - Donate Food
for FREE
  <A HREF="http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1009144">Adaptive Equipment
Exchange</A>

 "Little good is accomplished without controversy,
   and no civic evil is ever defeated without publicity."