C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathan Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:45:24 -0500
pleez excuse……  symptoms of drowsiness - keeping me from communicating
properly.
--------------------------------

I covered the cleft lip myself.  even a plastic surgeon didn’t notice it.

I no longer hav faith in  these agencies.  if things really start2 close in
on me, the landlord needs 2 b embarrassed in the media.  I don’t c 2 many
other options besides that.

the average person is sure that this kind of thing never happens.  most
people think that agencies like CIDNY or UCP help people in my situation.
but they don’t.

I’ll try yor suggestions tho.

thanks!  :)