C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:18:23 -0400
I used to be a Republican, but so long as Bush and his ilk are around, I'll be an independent.  I really think they've done this coumtry great harm.  Why don't they listen to dissenting voices instead of going their way?   I agree that the president has the privilege to call the shots, and to have who he wants as advisors,  but if he only has "yes men" abd cronies to rubber stamp his policies, he is a poor leader.  Who was it who said, "Hold your friends close, and your enemies even closer?"