C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:20:44 -0500
Ok, self-centered Beth here but, WWI gave the professions of occupational
and physical therapy a place within the military and thus a boost to both
professions.  After WWI vets who were disabled rioted and picketed and
marched, WWII saw the VA, VA benefits and slew of other benefits for the
vets.  Too bad it has to be war to get people help.

Beth the OT