C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:08:24 -0400
Well, since we get the day off as a paid holiday today (Thursday), it's a
bit disruptive to go back to work for a day Friday and then have the normal
weekend off.  If I took Friday off, it'd be vacation pay, which I don't have
at the moment (but will get after my next anniversary date on Aug. 16).

Kat