C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:55:51 -0500
Sounds like you're having a ball with Ava Rose.  Most babies wear their
mothers out, able or disabled!  Good luck in getting your new wheels; I went
through the same thing  last year with my HMO and got the chair approved
after much wrangling and hassle, although I will say my doctor's office took
care of all the paperwork, etc, for which I was quite grateful.

Kat