C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:51:36 +0800
Yep, using Aussie Gooogle on Firefox - just tried ordinary google and it
takes me straight to the Aussie page and I get the same message. :-(
Kat, please correct me if I'm wrong but Linux *can't* get viruses can
it?  What happens if someone does send me a virus? Never had this
problem with Slackware! <sulk>

Rayna