C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:11:08 -0500
as long as the well armed malitia is not federally controlled. otherwise it
defeats the purpose that the founders had in mind. since the war of northern
aggression there has been no independant state militias as envisioned by the
frammers of the constitution. but enough of my digression. you can all read
the federalist papers yourselves if you wish to know what was in the
founding fathers' minds; something that more than 50 percent of federal
judges in the last century have neglected to do or have ignored most of what
they read.