C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 02:51:16 EDT
Yes, Tim, but be very careful. Credit card companies will send you many
offers and if you accept them, they can be dangerous. ask your bank to start
you on the road to building credit. The interest alone will cost you big time
if you fail to pay off your debts on time. I'm struggling to pay off one
card, it will take me three years if I don't get a job. I tear up all credit
card offers. The best thing in my opinion is to get an ATM/check card. They
work like a credit card in that you can order stuff with it, but the money is
taken out of your checking account.   mag