C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:31:31 -0500
Thanks, Kathy Jo, but I'm already a list admin; have been one for several months now.

I may not be around as much as usual but I'm doing fine, just overworked.  However I've taken up a new hobby to occupy myself and relax at odd hours - knitting.  Have just finished a woollen grey felt-knit cap and will start another hat soon.

Work is another story, best saved for a tine when I can sit and type a longish email.

Kat