C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:38:29 -0400
This from my very special friend, Lisa, met and cherished during my many
after hours journeys.  LoL.

Life goes on.  I lose a few friends here and there always with deep
regrets.  I hold many with all the love in my stout and life scarred
heart.

Thank you beautiful Lisa, for your sweet present on Beverly's birthday
celebration at White Dog; and for being the precious gift you ever are
to me.

Message sent to hundreds around the world via the Cerebral Palsy List.

Hugs,

Steve