C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:32:04 -0400
Tell them kids have strokes too

-----Original Message-----
From: ABCNEWS' World News Tonight [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 17:56

Subject: ABCNEWS' World News Tonight Mon., May 16, 2005

 World News Tonight Preview
May 16, 2005
Good afternoon.
Here are some of the stories that we're working on for tonight's
broadcast:

Strokes are the most common cause of adult disability in the United
States. Ned Potter travels to Phoenix and Atlanta to look at the new
robotic technology that helps patients re-learn the motions they lost.
Researchers say it could soon provide more intensive, continuous therapy
for patients right in their own homes. Its part of our week-long series
entitled "Medicine on the Cutting Edge."
We hope you'll join us.