C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:22:50 -0500
i wish you all the luck in the world. i have a wonderful family. would not
trade them for the world, but, i am working still (throught quite a bit of
pain) after the doctors started talking disability retirement in 1993. i
need to keep doing this for 6 more years to get my youngest through high
school. hoping he'll get a scholarship for college. just wanted your eyes to
be open going in. i was pretty robust when i married at 36. most of my
problems have came on in the past 7-8 years. 1 am 50 and don't feel a day
over 90.
hang in there, i did not intend to go into this as much as i did.