C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:07:56 -0800
of course moving to a new place means she'll need to get new helpers. that
goes without saying.  The question is how long she'll need to wait to get
on to the local in home services program.

Tamar Magenta Raine

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

care).  I know you are changing states.  Check with the Department of
SocialServices .  As far as social security and your medical insurance I
don't know.

>> Kathy Jo (KJ)

> [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Hi,
> I am 22 years old and have Spastic Diaplegia Cerebral Palsy. My mother and
> I are looking into moving into the Phoenix area. I am worried about the
> support services in Arizona. We currently live in St. Louis Missouri.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the services available
in
> Phoenix and how good or bad they are. Currently I have an attendent 6 hrs
> day 7 days a week. Would that be possible there? I also recieve services
> through the local regional center for therapies and equipment needs etc.
Do you have