C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:03:29 -0500
i have heard from some christian clergy that the good against evil lesson
was there. i'll wait for tape though, over 3 hours. not anything to do with
the bathroom, although thats a consideration, my hips would be killing me
sitting  that long.

well must look into a motorized wheel chair. if they are rentable. i know my
hmo will not pay in all likelihood. we had already planned a ramp in our new
house, this just means i need to hurry up and get it done. once in the house
it is totally level. hardly know where to start. if i were purchasing i'd be
more able to do the search.