C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 20:49:07 -0400
 Hey Deri,
She gave up paid work 29 years ago, seems like she worked pretty hard on
those kids...

My first computer experience was on a TRS-80 Trash 80 learning Basic.  I
remember boyfriend has a 286 and thought it was state of the art.  The
library computers had cassette tapes but, by computer class it was the huge
old floppies.  Who ever thought we would need more than 16 K?  Ha, ha ,
ha!!!!

Beth t. the ot

(writing this at a Starbucks on the laptop with my ipod in my ear and PDA
hooked up syncing.  No free internet today though so it will be sent when I
get home.  OT nerds of the world unite!)