C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:18:50 EDT
Grandpa Golf is pretty cool too, and I don't think you need sound for that
one.  I was tempted to send it to my old birdwatcher buddies who dumped me
after I became disabled but thought better of it.  Let 'em rest "blissfully."

Spank the monkey is cool too and maybe you can have fun with that without the
sound.  When you're done, forward the weblink to PETA and sit back and watch
the fireworks.

Anyway, there's something for everyone's sick taste in humor at Joe cartoon

I can give you the words to Superfly Bonsai, if you want.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Fly darts into man's office cubicle and lands on the top of the computer
monitor and says to the man:

"Hey man, who's your Daddy?  Yeah, it's ME man!  I'm your Daddy...yeah.  You
know howcome I'm your Daddy?  Cos I did this (fly makes...um...certain bodily
gesture repeatedly) to your mamma!  Yeah, YOUR momma, yeah."

"Oh man you suck, but your mamma's sweet.  Oh man, your mamma..."  (man sucks
fly into his mouth).

'Fly:  "Oh man, you DO suck!  But not as good as your mamma.  Spit or
swallow, kissy boy!"

Ptooey!  The fly splats on the computer screen.  "Oh my friggin head...it's
wasted."

Fly jumps to the table and dons a bandanna.  "Hey man, you piss off Super
Fly...SUPER FLY!"  Fly jumps back on top of computer monitor. "Yo Yo Yo
Yo...check this out!"  Fly gets up speed and slams through man's head all the
way through the back leaving a massive hole.

The end.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Big deal huh?  I guess you had to be there.

So what is this boob meister thing?  Is that my handle now or what?

It's gonna be a Bo Bo day, I can see that now.

In a message dated 04/03/2001 12:09:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Thanks for these, Betty.  Couldn't load the ones you mentioned - my
>  computer isn't set up for sound, but I laughed myself sick over the
>  Teletubbies and the Three Blind Mice, hysterical!!!
>
>  On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 11:34:37PM -0500, Betty B wrote:
>        Sorry that we are both having problems.  I can help your
psychological
>      outlook though.  Go to www.joecartoon.com.  Go to the site map, then
> any
>      of the superfly series (my favorite is the Bonsai one).  After the
> superfly
>      series, I recommend Nanna Hooter, Joe Fish, and James Brain...if you
> really
>      want sick humor.  You need to have the sound up for all of these and
> they
>      each take a bit of time to load.  You will laugh your a** off though.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."