C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:21:31 -0700
there have been probably more skirt chasers than we'll ever know. if i could tell you about some of the models for Miss Liberty on our coins.... i am not worried about skirtchasers. kat brought up edwards(and yes he's a cad.), but i am worried about someone who associstes themeselves with anti american groups (ie liberation theology Trinity United which as a christian i find to be a repugnant corruption of the gospel), with unrepentant terrorist (bill ayers, who said in the new york times out the day the towers fell."i don't regreat setting bombs, i do not think we did enough." is one of obama's first key political associates) and corruption like rezco.
maybe all of this is okay with you but i raise an eyebrow and ask where is the media.
of course i do not HATE the present president enough to BLIND me to the future like so many. yes, i said "HATE." hate does blind and it is not good to vote based on Hate but there will be a lot of hate voting in november.