C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:16:10 +0100
On Wednesday 22 August 2007 00:57:31 ehthiers wrote:
> Well, I can say we generally don't swim in the pool around our Thanksgiving
> holiday (around the end of November) but, I hear tell folks from more
> Northern clims will place their bodies in the pool.
> The air boats are as fun to ride as they look.  Took my nephew and family
> on one last year, November is a good time to look for the gators to which
> we feed tourists.
> We are still checking with NASA to ensure all the shuttles are safe.
>
> Beth T.

It's funny Beth, I have this vision of you telling me that you have this
special VIP area for me to stand for a shuttle launch - just 10 yards from
the booster rockets - and there's a sign saying "Limey Guest Bar'B'Q" and on
the back "'Gators Welcome".

Am I close?

Cheers

Deri

PS Sorted the hire car today, coughed up for the pool heating, and bookmarked
the Hurricane Warning Centre.