C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinayak Khadye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:55:10 +0530
Hi,

Please go through the follwoing posting and please advice Edmee Pardo from Mexico who is looking for your advice. You may send your replies to me in private or otherwise.

Edmée Pardo's Question:

I am looking for the Ferenc Katona therapy, it seems is a develompment of vojta, but i cant find any thing. Would you please help? Besides that, i am confused with so much information and different options (aparently contradictiory) for a 5 month child with spastic pc. I dont know when to stop looking or stay with what i have.  Alternative medicine an alepath medicine seem not to agrre, but the important thing is result. Please, some help will be very wellcome.
hanks.
-  Edmée

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vinayak

Be a friend of Ashadeep (http://members.tripod.com/ashadeep)
The World Could Be Closer, If You Think!!!